Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about ShareRoller V3
ShareRoller is the world's first self-contained electric drive that can power bikes, scooters, and even bike share - it's the world's most versatile e-bike and e-scooter option!
With its unique mounting system, ShareRoller can be attached or removed in seconds from almost any bike or kick scooter, and ShareRoller even works on major bike share networks in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK.
ShareRoller's unique Retractable Motor Assembly creates the smallest and most portable detachable friction drive system ever, and its sophisticated pivoting motor assembly, variable pressure mechanism, and treaded urethane belt revolutionize the performance of friction drive in all weather conditions.
And ShareRoller's wireless throttle system, with TailWind cruise control and optional pedelec sensors, as well as its quick-release removable battery packs, give ShareRoller unprecedented flexibility and convenience for the ultimate electric-assisted ride!