Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about SensoriOne
Sensori empowers creators to build applications through an easy-to-use and open motion-capture platform. The SensoriOne, a small, Bluetooth-connected device, tracks motion and translates data into useful, well-defined information that developers, startups, and organizations can use to build their own motion-capture applications. Consumers who purchase the SensoriOne are able to tap into a whole ecosystem of applications built on a single platform; no longer will you need to purchase unique, specialized devices for every activity you want to track.