Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Staaker
With our revolutionary new technology, Staaker are able to create thrilling memories and the best brag material! Our solution is a super-simple-to-use autonomous drone that carries a GoPro. It will follow you down the unforgiving slopes of Mt. Cook, when you’re out surfing the big waves at Teahupoo or blazing down the steep hills of Rocinha on a bike, and film you from the best possible angles.