Our 6 Factor Review
- Mechanical Tear Down We disassembled, inspected, and analyzed the structure and assembly for function, cost, quality, and reliability.
- DFM Analysis We performed a Design For Manufacture and Assembly analysis in which we inspected and analyzed the product design to ensure that the product can be manufactured reliably and at low cost.
- BOM Review We examined the Bill Of Materials, an itemized list of all the product components, for completeness and cost efficiency.
- Packaging Considerations We determined suitability and cost of chosen packaging design and made recommendations to optimize it.
- Estimated Domestic and Far East Manufacturing Costs We developed cost estimates for domestic and Far East factory options.
- Pro-forma Manufacturing Schedule We produced a preliminary manufacturing schedule based on our review to help provide a realistic estimated ship date.
More about Codie
Codie is a robotic toy and a companion app with a custom-built graphic coding language to teach kids the principles of computer coding. Codie has several sensors like distance, motion, light, and feedback signals, eg. LEDs. The app organizes complex robotic code into colorful blocks children can easily arrange and connect, to help them become familiar with logical thinking that all technology is based on.